When you’re looking to sell, come to Munn Group first. Zach & Brad Munn are experienced, hard-working, and passionate realtors who go above and beyond in selling your property. We will lay out exactly what you as the seller can expect, from the sale price to timing, and more. Sellers need an honest agent, even if it’s not the easiest to hear at the time. In the end, honesty will save sellers lots of worry and not give you false expectations. If you would like a no-obligation comparative market analysis of your property, please click the link below. Not only do we show you the current market value of your property but we also have lots of advantageous tips on steps to positive showings which will in return aid a quicker sale for a potentially higher price. Powered by data, technology, and deep expertise, Munn Group agents Zach & Brad help you accurately price your home and market it to find the right buyers.
Why Munn Group?
Munn Group goes above and beyond the basic lawn sign and MLS exposure offered by other real estate agents in Brandon. We make a financial commitment to market your home through ground-breaking online marketing programs, and exclusive relationships with local media, including the Brandon Sun for Sunday open houses. Websites will include munngroup.ca, royallepage.ca, royallepagebrandon.ca, realtor.ca, keystonematrix.ca and brandonarearealtors.ca. Listing may involve posting to kijiji.ca, ebrandon.ca, and bdnmb.ca. We are doing the right kinds of promotion including word of mouth, social media advertising platforms, open houses, office meetings, email blasts, videos, referral systems, Google ad words, sponsorships, infographics, skilled photography, and so on.
Did you know that 72% of all online adults are active on Facebook? We are active in our social media marketing and have a following of thousands of friends on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Plus. It is a growing phenomenon, especially in the millennial demographic and as a seller, it is essential to have an online presence from your realtor. You can count on your home making an impression to hundreds, if not thousands of people in the Brandon area through our social media platforms.
We are trusted advisors, helping everyone from the first-time buyer to the seasoned seller make better, more informed decisions. It is incredibly important for the person selling a home to have recent sales experience and success at selling homes in the area. Someone new in Brandon or who has never sold a home in a particular part of town is, in many ways, a beginner. Sellers have a right to pick a winner so start things out right by making sure you’re the best man, for the job.
It pays to have a full-time realtor who is working hard to sell your property. We will be timely in response when you need us. We are at the office working even when we don’t have appointments, and it benefits you the buyer to have a realtor who is passionate about their clients & career. We are always working in your best interests and won’t stop delivering value even after the sale. We built our brand on relationships, not transactions. We will work tirelessly to get the most money in your pocket when trusting us with the sale of your property.
We can assist in things related to but beyond real estate. By having local connections, we have a network of professionals that can assist in finding a good handyman, insurance agent, home builder, mortgage broker, moving company, and home inspector to name a few. We also have the luxury that if one of us is away or busy the other one can help out. We have both assisted each other’s clients on many occasions.
Not all brokerages have a full-time support staff. At Royal LePage Martin Liberty Realty we have an accounting administrator, property management administrator, receptionist, sales manager, and a managing partner to ensure every detail of your transaction is handled with care. We also have some of the top-producing agents in the province and a brokerage of over 60 agents that we network with every day to find a buyer for your property.
Benefits of Using a Professional Realtor
Successfully selling a property is a complicated exercise, Brad & Zach Munn of Munn Group have the experience, resources and contacts to complete your sale quickly and smoothly.
- Pricing – A Realtor® will help you determine the selling price of your property at a level that accurately reflects its value in current market conditions and will not cost you missed opportunities. A Comparative Market Analysis will help to determine the correct selling price of your home. Ultimately, the correct selling price is the highest possible price the market will bear. This will include comparable homes that are currently for sale, comparable homes that were recently sold comparable homes that failed to sell. The aim of the market analysis is to achieve the maximum selling price for your home while being able to sell your home within a relatively short period of time.
- Marketing – A Realtor® will have many useful suggestions on ways to improve the marketability of your property, including cosmetic repairs and other items that will create a favourable impression among buyers. Your property will enjoy a wider exposure among buyers when you use a Realtor®. In addition to using flyers and organizing open house days, a Realtor’s® extensive contact list of former clients, newly qualified buyers and other industry professionals can significantly reduce the time your property is on the market. A Realtor® will also allow you to tap into a highly productive and extensive industry network, such as a Multiple Listing Service® or other industry marketing system. Advertising your property efficiently is another area where a Realtor® can play an important role. A Realtor’s® experience in deciding on the most appropriate type and frequency of advertising for your property can be invaluable. For example, placing too many ads can create the impression that there may be something wrong with the property or that the seller is desperate
- Security – is a major consideration when showing your home. By using a Realtor®, you can rest assured that all showings will be pre-screened and supervised.
- Negotiating – When negotiating a purchase, most buyers prefer to deal with a middle person who is objective, unemotional and professional. Buyers will often feel more comfortable with a Realtor® than with the owner when they want to raise issues that need resolving before making an offer.
- Monitoring, Renegotiating, Closing or Settling – A Realtor® will guide you through the minefield of potential problems associated with the appraisal, inspection and financing process, including the often-complicated escrow instructions. In addition, your agent can meet and instruct any specialists or tradespeople who may be required for repairs or other issues that need to be completed before closing.